I am a computational cosmologist working at UC Riverside as a Visiting Assistant Scientist.
My areas of research include analysis of the Cosmic Web, galaxy formation and data mining and
visualization. Here you will find some of my research and interest. If you have a question or
comment please let me know.
Education / training
- Assistant research scientist, Johns Hopkins University, 2011-2013
- Postdoc, Johns Hopkins University, 2007-2011
- PhD astrophysics, University of Groningen, 2007
- Masters astrophysics, INAOE, Mexico, 2001
- Electronics engineer, ITCG, Mexico, 2000